Crystal is a Unix mud client, released under the
It was originally designed and written
for users of the Cryosphere, but aims
to support all muds. If it doesn't work for you,
please let us know.
Crystal's philosophy is to provide an interface as unclutted as unix telnet's,
but with more features, such as line editing, split-screen scrollback.
Version 0.2.4 (download here, 147kB) is current.
- line editor with full history
- split-screen scrollback
- window size and terminal type negotiation
- ansi colour support and xterm-256-colour support (also, underline, italic, fraktur) where applicable
- MCCP (compression) support
- tinyfugue-style prompt grabbing for LP muds
- simple scripting support using lua. for this you will need lua 4.0 installed.
- full ipv6 support
- telnet over SSL support (if you have the openssl library)
- xterm titlebar setting
- unicode support in unicode terminals
- full character set conversion support
- DEC linedrawing characters
- support for the telnet Multiplex protocol
Copyright © 2002-2010 Crystal Development Team